Date(s) - Sat Feb 20, 2021
Our first Design Studio, in which we brainstorm on Zoom about what we’ve learned and think about how we might apply it to our own gardens and and projects. A Zoom invite will be emailed to members.
As Jeannie says,
- We’d decide ahead of time which 1-3 resources will be discussed.
- Everyone reviews assigned resources and comes prepared to discuss things like:
- What did you already know?
- What techniques and approaches intrigue you?
- How might you apply what you learned to your yard?
- What plants intrigue you? Why?
Assignment: Let’s start with some of the new garden design resources on the WO website. We can refine our process when we meet. For this first time, we can discuss #1 to #4 above.